I can’t believe it’s already 2017 where has time gone. I am actually very excited for this year. I feel like its going to be great! This is the time of year where everyone sets goals for the themselves and I’ve never really set new years goals because most people never actually fulfill them. This year I decided I would set five goals and I wanted to share them. So here goes!
- Read my bible for at least 20 minutes everyday. Sometimes life gets so busy that its easy to forget to push aside spending time in the word when it is so important for spiritual health.
- Make more time for myself. This something that I am not very good at but I think its vital to take some time and do things that make you feel happy and relaxed. Some of those things for me are date nights, spending time with my girlfriends, relaxing baths, and writing for fun.
- Blog twice a week. I am so inconsistent with my blogging and this year I’ve decided to set myself a schedule.
- Go on a long walk twice a week. Walking is so good for you and can really help clear your mind.
- Book a vacation to Paris! This has been a long term goal for me and I’ve kind of made it my husbands to. I have been to Europe but I have never been to Paris and its always been a dream of mine. By the end of this year I would love to have a trip booked for the beginning of next year!
There are my five goals for 2017! I am so excited for these and I feel like they are actually obtainable. What are some of your goals for 2017?