I love foundations. Plain and simple. Out of all my makeup I believe I own more foundations than anything else. It’s because I feel like I’m always on the hunt for the perfect foundation. Is it out there? I’ll let you know if I figure it out. Until then I do have some drugstore foundations that I love.
1. Rimmel Match Perfection foundation: This claims to be a light reflecting foundation which means it should go perfectly with your skin. Out of all the foundation that will be mentioned I go back to this one constantly. I found my love for this foundation at the beginning of 2014 and have now repurchased this 3 times. That probably gives you an idea of how much I love it. It’s makes my skin look flawless and last all day. Plus it’s a really great price coming in at $5.99.
2. Bourjois Healthy Mix Serum: This one was a recommendation from Essiebutton. Of course Bourjois is not available in the U.S so I ordered this one online. This stuff is amazing. It’s radiance boosting and is suppose to be good for your skin. When I wear this foundation it always feels so light on my skin. Plus just gives me an even complexion. It’s a little pricey, at 14.95, for a drugstore foundation but it’s worth it. If you are interested in purchasing this and you live in the U.S this where I bought it. http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B005IEH5W4/ref=mp_s_a_1_2?qid=1421076499&sr=8-2&pi=AC_SY200_QL40
3. Rimmel Lasting Finish Foundation: This is a recent favorite of mine. This foundation stands out to me because of it’s staying power. It really does stay on for a long time. It does everything a foundation is supposed to do. It claims to be full coverage but I would call it medium coverage. Its a great foundation for those who need their makeup to last a super long time. I picked this one up for $6.99.
4. Revlon Photoready Foundation: I love the coverage and feel of this foundation. It’s perfect if you know you are going to be taking a lot of pictures. It’s light weight but still gives you that full coverage look. It’s very smooth and easy to apply. I believe that I purchased this one for $10.99.
5. e.l.f Acne Fighting Foundation: This foundation is so underrated to me. I recently picked this up at the e.l.f Studio store in Soho because I had heard a little about it. This has great coverage and is super light on the skin. This foundation does have some harsh acne fighting chemicals in it so I only wear this on really bad skin days. The price of this foundation was $6.