Christmas is right around the corner and I couldn’t be more excited! This is my favorite time of the year. I’m even more excited because very soon I will be headed to New York City for a girls trip. Obviously I’m taking an airplane so I thought I would give a few tips and tricks I’ve learned a long the way. I am in no way an expert but just a girl who has traveled a lot.
1. Water and lots of it: This is so cliche but seriously water must be something you bring on the plane with you. It will keep you nice and hydrated throughout the plane ride. Remember that water is not allowed through security so you’ll have to wait until after to buy some.
2. Keep your carry-on light: This is something I’ve learned the hard way. Trying to carry a heavy bag through the gates and onto the plane and then through the aisles is a pain. Just pack what you need.
3. Bring hand sanitizer and use it often: There are so many germs around and you don’t want to get sick before your vacation even starts so use that hand sanitizer.
4. Hydrate your skin: This is super important because the air in the cabin is not humidified so it dries out your skin quickly. Bring moisturizer and eye cream onto the plane with you. The TSA approved amount is 3 fl oz which most moisturizers do not come in. You can pick up clear travel pots and tubes at Target or Walmart. Which makes it easy to bring it with you.
5. Dress comfortably: Make sure whatever you wear allows you to be able to move and sit comfortably. But remember comfortable doesn’t mean sloppy. You can still be stylish while being comfy.
6. A good nights sleep: There is nothing better for you when you fly then to get a good nights rest. It makes you feel ready for the day a head.
Hope you enjoyed my little list of travel tips and tricks! Anyone have any other suggestion feel free to leave them below in the comments! XOXO